In-house legal training – it’s all about you
Want to reduce the time and costs involved in training your staff, while providing them with the best possible information? Have Legalwise Seminars deliver a tailored course at your workplace. Our experts can customise the content and delivery specifically to suit your needs. It's an ideal option for medium sized groups.
Our in-house legal training solutions offer:
- savings on seminar fees, staff travel costs and minimal disruption to their work
- practical training solutions to meet your specific legal information needs
- industry experts known for their extensive legal knowledge, experience and engaging presentation. skills will present and facilitate your program
- flexible course content, timing and delivery
- quality programs and take-home materials
- increased relevance and applicability to your particular business or industry.
Popular legal programs suited to customisation and in-house delivery:
- Drafting More Effective Commercial Documents.
- Focus on Contractual Remedies.
- Getting Your Online Contracts Right.
- Mandatory CPD Area's.
- General Advocacy Skills.
- Reading the Warning Signs in Financial Statements.
- Negotiating Wisely.
- Fraud and Corruption Control in Organisations.
Like to know more about our in-house training?
Contact Chris Sanchez at firstname.lastname@example.org
We can also manage your events
Need some help putting together a seminar or conference for your organisation? The Legalwise Seminars team has years of experience producing events of all sizes across Australia and around the world. We can create, manage and promote an event for you that will excite, inspire and amaze your staff, clients or delegates.
Like to know more about our event management services?
sign up to our updates
To keep informed of our upcoming seminars that are right for you
The Team at Legalwise Seminars would like to wish you and your loved ones a safe and joyful festive season and a Happy New Year.
"Tremendously helpful. Take away materials which will improve my school practice."
Delegate - School Law Conference , Melbourne, June 2017
, School Law ConferenceRead more testimonials